This step-by-step template provides you with what you need to write an effective and stand-out proposal for your services, as a business or individual, in the instructional design and eLearning industry.
It's more than just price. It's about sharing the value you bring to help solve your client's problem.
Perfecting a proposal can take time. This proposal has been generated from many years of testing and feedback. This feedback has been received from real clients, providing feedback on proposals that were put forward for real projects. Whether we won the proposal or not, we always asked the client for feedback and it is from this process that we created our proposal masterpiece (sorry not sorry for the lack of modesty). We are not sorry because we know this will add value to you and we are inspired to share it with you, our industry friends.
- Provides them with the confidence that you have a deep understanding of their problem.
- Provides them with the confidence that you are able to successfully solve their problem (through past experience or skills that you posses).
- Helps them envision what solution could solve their problem.
- Provides them with assurance that you can do the work.
- Demonstrates the effort you put into proposals, which will give them insight into the effort you put into your work
- Provides them with evidence that your process or solution has worked for others in the past.
- Provides them with evidence that you are able to tackle projects of their size and complexity.
- Helps them appreciate the value behind the price.
Instructional design or eLearning freelancers, consultants and agencies who have:
A desire to communicate what they have to offer and win bigger and better clients.
Mastered their craft though require support to promote the value they can bring.
Kim is the founder of Belvista Studios, an award-winning instructional design and eLearning studio. Kim has significant experience in the industry, being involved in not only the hands-on aspects of the instructional designer role but also the business building and marketing aspect of the industry. Her passion for instructional design and eLearning, along with her relentless efforts to gain a strong handle on how to market what we do at Belvista Studios, has led her to create helpful resources to support others in the industry.