This template is a tried and true logistics plan that we have generated over time for our eLearning studio, Belvista Studios. Over the years we have completed multiple eLearning projects that incorporated filmed videos for a diverse range of clients and in doing so, our team has obtained a deep understanding of what is required for a successful filming logistics plan.
We are inspired to share this process we have created to enable you to successfully manage any film projects you may have.
- Provides you with guidance on how to plan out every aspect of a filming solution.
- Provides you with a better understanding of what’s involved in the filming process and what things you need to consider to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Instructional design or eLearning freelancers, consultants and agencies who:
- Require support with a step-by-step template to follow.
- Find themselves overwhelmed by the filming logistics aspect of an eLearning solution.
- Want to incorporate filmed videos into their projects but aren’t sure where to start.
Kim is the founder of Belvista Studios, an award-winning instructional design and eLearning studio. Kim has significant experience in the industry, being involved in not only the hands-on aspects of the instructional designer role but also the business building and marketing aspect of the industry. Her passion for instructional design and eLearning, along with her relentless efforts to gain a strong handle on how to market what we do at Belvista Studios, has led her to create helpful resources to support others in the industry.